Purpose of Position
The Sales Executive will be responsible for sales and promoting True African
products and services within the assigned area by developing innovative ways
of increasing/growing sales.
- Acquire: Maintain and Grow Customer Base: Acquire new customers via extensive marketing as well as supporting and growing the existing customers base of the market to deliver new customer and repeat customer targets.
- Generate Revenue: Consistently/seamlessly deliver on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales quotas through identifying new business prospects and growing the existing customer base.
- Relationship management: Manages and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, marketing, and referrals.
- Research and analyze sales options: Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products as well as assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Reporting: Document and update Management on all customer interactions as well as timely completion of regular sales reports, specifying the number of sales made and any issues arising.
- Performing such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of this job description.
Skills and Experience
- Diploma OR Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- Minimum 2-years Direct Sales Experience (Proven track record).
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills.
- Has initiative and self-drive.
- Team player with information sharing spirit.
- Experience in the IT, Financial Services and Payment gateways (added advantage).
- Position is office based (locally) but will require client visits
- Normal working hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Fun working environment
- Regular Team Building
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- 21 days annual holiday